Get $15 off order
OZEMPIC15* minimum order of $400
* Please note, these coupon codes listed here are one-time use and cannot be combined with other coupons or offers.
How to buy Ozempic (Semaglutide) online?
Ozempic (Semaglutide) can be ordered online through 90daymeds.com or by calling 1-800-828-4489 and speaking to customer support. The chat feature can also be used for support. For more information please visit the “How to Order” page on 90daymeds.com.
Is a prescription required?
Yes, a valid prescription from your doctor is required. Ozempic (Semaglutide) is a prescription medication and can only be sold with a prescription. To process your order, you will need to submit a prescription. The prescription can be emailed ([email protected]), faxed (1-800-416-8019), or uploaded. Alternatively, we can reach out to your doctor to attain a valid prescription if you would like.
What is the maximum amount that can be ordered?
A 3-month supply (90 days) is the maximum amount that can be ordered at one time. Refills are kept on file for future orders. The amount that can be ordered will be based on the directions and quantity indicated on the prescription from your doctor.
Is it safe to order Ozempic (Semaglutide) from 90-Day Meds?
Absolutely. All our partner pharmacies are fully licensed and certified in their respective countries. We ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure with our Norton Shopping Guarantee. We operate just like your local pharmacy would, with our main priority being to provide you access to safe and affordable prescription medication.
|Average US Retail Price||90-Day Meds Price|
(1 pen = 4mg)
How much does Ozempic (Semaglutide) cost?
At 90DayMeds.com, we make sure to keep drug prices low.
You can view the Ozempic (Semaglutide) cost savings above with the price comparison of Ozempic (Semaglutide) 1mg pen between the average U.S. retail price and 90-Day Meds price.
The cost of Ozempic is made affordable with our trusted online pharmacy service.
What is the lowest price of Ozempic (Semaglutide) per unit?
Lowest Price Per Unit: $360.66/pen for Ozempic 1mg.
Is this price for Ozempic (Semaglutide) without insurance?
The listed prices above are Ozempic cost without insurance. Unfortunately, we cannot accept insurance. However, we will give you an official receipt which you can use to apply for reimbursement with your insurer since we are also unable to adjudicate with US insurance providers.
Why is Ozempic (Semaglutide) cheaper from Canada than from the United States?
Drug prices in Canada are negotiated and regulated. The US is a free market economy which is why the price differs since pharmaceutical suppliers can charge what they determine to be appropriate for the medication. As a result, we can offer lower prices to our patients as we utilize medications from these countries.
Ozempic cost in Canada is therefore much lower and we are able to pass those cost savings to you.
Sorry, we do not have a Ozempic (Semaglutide Injection) coupon at the moment, please check back later.
Yes, Check out the Coupon Section of this page.
Is there a coupon for Ozempic available?
Yes, we do you have an Ozempic coupon for an extra discount on your prescription. You can save $15 off your order with coupon code OZEMPIC15. Apply coupon at checkout for instant savings and pay less for your prescription with a minimum $400 order. This online coupon can be applied to either 0.25mg/0.5mg or 1mg pen.
Is there a lower cost generic Ozempic (Semaglutide) available?
Ozempic (Semaglutide) is not available as a generic alternative.
How much cheaper is generic Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
There is currently no generic alternative to Ozempic.
What is the difference between brand and generic Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
Once available on the market, there will be no difference between generic and brand Ozempic. Generic formulations of medications contain the same active ingredients and meet the same quality, strength, and purity standards as the brand formulation.
Is shipping available to the United States?
Yes. An email notification will be sent to you once the item has been shipped. We ship nationwide across the United States.
How much does shipping cost?
Standard shipping is free.
Is express shipping available?
This medication is only shipped Express with an estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days. It is packaged in an insulated container with ice and gel packs.
How to refill a prescription?
Refilling your prescription is made easy with 90-Day Meds. You can sign into your online account and view your previous orders and see which prescriptions we have on file. Placing a refill order online is made simple by accessing the reorder section in your account.
You can also call us at 1-800-416-8019 and speak to customer support to place a refill. Our live chat is also a great place to connect with us to place a refill order while you are on the go.
Are prescriptions automatically refilled?
We do not automatically refill prescriptions as there can be cases where you are no longer taking the medication, your doctor has changed your dose, etc. However, we provide a friendly refill reminder service. We will kindly notify you by phone or email as to the best time to place a refill order based on your prescription history.
What is Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
Ozempic (Semaglutide) is a prescription medication that is classified as a glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist.
What is Ozempic used for?
It is indicated for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
How does it work?
It acts as an agonist at the glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor which increases insulin secretion and decreases glucagon secretion to help lower blood glucose levels.
How do I use my Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
Your Ozempic (Semaglutide) is administered once weekly (at the same day each week, at any time during that day), with or without food, as directed by your doctor. This medication is administered subcutaneously in the upper arm, thigh, or abdomen. Never reuse needles or share your Ozempic (Semaglutide) pen with others.
- Prior to administration, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Check the name and colored label of your pen to ensure you are using Ozempic (Semaglutide).
- Remove the pen cap.
- Check that your Ozempic (Semaglutide) in the pen is colorless and clear.
- The pen contains 2 mg of semaglutide, but you can only select doses of 1 mg.
- If the medication looks cloudy, do not use it.
- Tear the paper tab off a new needle.
- Then, push the needle into the pen (push needle straight) and turn until it is tight.
- Remove the outer needle cap (do not throw away the cap).
- Remove the inner needle cap (throw away the inner needle cap).
- A drop of the medication may appear at the tip of the needle. This is normal, but always check the flow of the medication when using the pen for the first time.
- Check the flow of your Ozempic (Semaglutide) pen before the first use.
- Turn the dose counter until it shows the flow check symbol.
- Check the flow of your Ozempic (Semaglutide) pen before the first use.
- Hold your pen facing upwards. Press and hold the dose button in until the dose counter shows “0”. The “0” must line up with the dose pointer. A dose of the medication should appear at the tip of the needle. If this does not occur, repeat the steps up to 6 times. If there is still no drop at the tip of the needle, change the needle and repeat the steps again.
- Do not use the pen if no drop appears at the tip of the needle.
- Select your dose (1 mg). Always use the dose counter to check if the dose of 1 mg has been selected.
How much medication is left?
- If the dose counter stops at 1 mg, that means there is at least 1 mg left of Ozempic (Semaglutide) in your pen.
- If there is not a full dose of your Ozempic (Semaglutide) in the pen (if the dose counter stops before 1 mg), do not use it. Use a new pen.
What dosages are available?
Ozempic (Semaglutide) is only available as a brand in 0.25 mg/dose, 0.5 mg/dose, or 2 mg/dose pens.
What is the recommended dosage?
It is typically dosed 0.25 mg once weekly but take as directed by your provider.
What is the maximum dosage?
The maximum recommended dosage is 1 mg once weekly.
What if I miss a dose?
Take the medication within 5 days of the missed dose. Never double the doses.
What should you know before you take Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
Gallbladder disease risk may be increased with use of GLP-1 agonists.
Hypersensitivity reactions (serious) have been reported with use of GLP-1 agonists.
Acute and chronic pancreatitis cases have been reported with use.
Increased complications with diabetic retinopathy have been observed with Ozempic (Semaglutide) compared to placebo.
What are the side effects of Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
Some common side effects include:
- Abdominal pain, nausea
- Decreased appetite, diarrhea, vomiting
Speak to your doctor for a full list of side effects that apply to you if you are taking Ozempic (Semaglutide).
Does this medication interact with other drugs, foods, or alcohol?
Do not use with other GLP1 agonists (Risk Category X).
This is not a full list of potential drug-drug-interactions. Speak to your doctor if you have any concerns about drug-drug-interactions.
How should this medication be stored?
Your Ozempic (Semaglutide) should be stored in a refrigerator between 36ºF to 46ºF (2ºC to 8ºC). Do not store in the freezer or next to the refrigerator cooling element. Do not use it if it has been frozen.
After the first use of your Ozempic (Semaglutide) pen, it can be stored at room temperature for 56 days.
- This medication must be refrigerated if not opened. Be sure to keep the pen cap on when not in use. You can keep your Ozempic (Semaglutide) pen at room temperature for 56 days after first use. Do not use the pen if it has been frozen.
- If you miss your dose of Ozempic (Semaglutide) and it has been within 5 days of that missed dose, you may administer the medication. If it has been over 5 days since the missed dose, wait until your next dose to continue your regular schedule. Never double doses.
Is Ozempic (Semaglutide) an insulin?
No. Ozempic (Semaglutide) is a GLP-1 agonist.
Is Ozempic (Semaglutide) the same as metformin?
No. Ozempic (Semaglutide) is a GLP-1 agonist while metformin is a biguanide. They are both used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
What class of drug is Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
Ozempic (Semaglutide) is a GLP-1 agonist.
Does Ozempic (Semaglutide) lower insulin?
Ozempic (Semaglutide) helps lower your blood sugar levels and A1C by increasing glucose-dependent insulin, decreasing glucagon secretion, and slowing gastric emptying time. It also increases first- and second-phase insulin secretion.
Who should not take Ozempic (Semaglutide)?
Those with a family or personal history of MTC and in patients with MEN2.