Nasacort AQ Information
Nasacort AQ is a medicine for treating allergic rhinitis. It can remove symptoms like a runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, or any other sign of a perennial hay fever. Nasacort AQ is also marketed as Trimcinolone. It is a corticosone-like drug. As other steroids, it prevents inflammation that leads to an allergy. Don’t take Nasacort AQ without first getting a prescription from the doctor.
How To Use
Use triamcinolone as required by the doctor. Don’t use a smaller or a larger dose than advised. To use, shake the bottle well before each use. To prime the spray, press it down fully on the top of the pump about five times. Once you see the spray coming out it’s primed properly. If you don’t use it for 14 days, prime it again.
Next, blow your nose gently, tilt the head back a little and put the tip of the nose piece into one nostril. Close the other nostril with a finger and let out a spray. Breathe in slowly at the same time via the nostril. Next, hold your breath for a few seconds and exhale gently via your mouth. As adult you need two sprays in each nostril and kids need one spray in each nostril.
Repeat the same with your other nostril. Don’t blow the nose for fifteen minutes after using Nasocort Spray. Always wipe the tip of the spray with a clean and dry piece of cloth or tissue. Then replace the cap. The medicine has 120 sprays. Monitor the usage to know when to replace.
Nasacort AQ can cause the following common side effects:
- Feeling cold
- Pain in your body
- Sore throat, the throat might feel dry
- Feeling uncomfortable or ill
- Persistent cough
- Joint aches
- Appetite may reduce
- Feeling pain in your muscles
- Having a runny nose
- Strange nosebleeds
- Strange weakness
- A change of voice.
Prior to using Nasacort AQ, ensure that you consult a doctor about your health issues. Let them know that you have:
- Allergies. Any unusual allergic reaction you have ever developed when taking this medicine or a related one should be made known to the doctor.
- Allergy to various types of foods or chemical substances and the signs you develop
- A child under 2 years of age and has allergic rhinitis. Don’t treat it with Nasocort AQ at all
- An advanced age as this medicine might have age-related liver, heart or kidney issues. Your Nasocort AQ dose should be adjusted accordingly
- A breastfed baby as it’s not clear whether this spray can harm the baby’s breast milk
- You are taking desmopressin or taking rotavirus vaccine soon. These cannot be combined with Nosocort AQ
- There is a long list of other medicines you cannot safely use with this spray and your doctor can reveal it
- Adrenal issues
- Chicken pox
- Herpes simplex infection of the eyes
- Fungal, viral or bacterial infections
- Nose surgery or injury
- Nasal ulcers or sores.
Buy Nasacort AQ Online
To get an affordable Nasacort AQ, visit 90DayMeds.com. We only require a valid prescription. We can be reached on 1-800-828-4889 to share your prescription and place an order. Additionally, you can click on a 90-DayMeds Chat feature to speak to a live customer care agent. Another way to gather more information about our work is to read a How to Order guide on our website. The maximum amount that can be ordered is a three month supply of medication based on your prescription.
Nasacort AQ is available as a brand medication only. It is manufactured by Sanofi Aventis as a product of Turkey. We only have one dosage of 55ug.
Nasacort AQ Price
If you want a low price for Nasacort AQ, then choose 90DayMeds.com. We sell our spray for only $. The same is sold for an average retail price of $ at a local drugstore in the US. By obtaining yours on 90-DayMeds.com, you can save up to $. We will also send the item directly to your door without incurring more money. To find out more about this, or speak to a customer care agent, call us on 1-800-828-4889.
This item will be shipped from Turkey to the US in 10 to 18 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a message by email. There will be no shipping fees.