Levemir FlexTouch Coupon
Get $15 off order
LEVEMIR15* minimum order of $250
* Please note, these coupon codes listed here are one-time use and cannot be combined with other coupons or offers.
How to buy Levemir FlexTouch online?
Levemir FlexTouch can be ordered online through 90daymeds.com or by calling 1-800-828-4489 and speaking to customer support. The chat feature can also be used for support. For more information please visit the “How to Order” page on 90daymeds.com.
Is a prescription required?
Yes, a valid prescription from your doctor is required. Levemir FlexTouch is a prescription medication and can only be sold with a prescription. To process your order, you will need to submit a prescription. The prescription can be emailed ([email protected]), faxed (1-800-416-8019), or uploaded. Alternatively, we can reach out to your doctor to attain a valid prescription if you would like.
What is the maximum amount that can be ordered?
A 3-month supply (90-days) is the maximum amount that can be ordered at one time. Refills are kept on file for future orders. The amount that can be ordered will be based on the directions and quantity indicated on the prescription from your doctor.
Is it safe to order Levemir FlexTouch online from 90-Day Meds?
Absolutely. All our partner pharmacies are fully licensed and certified in their respective countries. We ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure with our Norton Shopping Guarantee. We operate just like your local pharmacy would, with our main priority being to provide you access to safe and affordable prescription medication.
Levemir FlexTouch Cost
|Average US Retail Price||90-Day Meds Price|
|Levemir FlexTouch 100 units/mL
(1 box = 15mL = 5 pens)
How much does Levemir FlexTouch cost?
At 90DayMeds.com, we make sure to keep drug prices low. You can view the Levemir FlexTouch (insulin detemir) cost savings above:
We provide only brand Levemir FlexTouch (insulin detemir) 100 units/mL pens here at 90-Day Meds. A quantity of 5 pens of Levemir FlexTouch costs $220, which comes out to $14.67 per unit.
What is the lowest price of Levemir FlexTouch per unit?
Lowest Price Per Unit: $12.67/unit for Levemir FlexTouch 100 units/mL pens
Is this price for Levemir FlexTouch without insurance?
The listed prices above are not processed through insurance. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept insurance. However, we will give you an official receipt which you can use to apply for reimbursement with your insurer since we are also unable to adjudicate with US insurance providers.
Why is Levemir FlexTouch cheaper from Canada than from the United States?
Drug prices in Canada are negotiated and regulated. The US is a free market economy which is why the price differs since pharmaceutical suppliers can charge what they consider appropriate for the product. As a result, we can offer lower prices to our patients as we receive medications from these countries.
Levemir FlexTouch Coupon
Sorry, we do not have a Levemir FlexTouch (Insulin Detemir) coupon at the moment, please check back later.
Yes, Check out the Coupon Section of this page.
Is there a coupon for Levemir available?
Yes, we do you have a Levemir coupon for an extra discount on your prescription. You can save $15 off your order with coupon code LEVEMIR15. Apply coupon at checkout for instant savings and pay less for your prescription with a minimum $250 order.
Is there a lower cost generic Levemir FlexTouch available?
Levemir FlexTouch is not available as a generic alternative.
How much cheaper is generic Levemir FlexTouch?
Generic drugs are often much cheaper than the brand name version. There is currently no generic alternative to Levemir FlexTouch.
What is the difference between brand and generic Levemir FlexTouch?
Once available on the market, there will be no difference between generic and brand Levemir FlexTouch. Generic formulations of medications contain the same active ingredients and meet the same quality, strength, and purity standards as the brand formulation.
Is shipping available to the United States?
Yes. An email notification will be sent to you once the item has been shipped. We ship nationwide across the United States.
How much does shipping cost?
Standard shipping is free.
Is express shipping available?
This medication is shipped Express with an estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days. It is packaged in an insulated container with ice and gel packs.
How to refill a prescription?
Refilling your prescription is made easy with 90-Day Meds. You can sign into your online account and view your previous orders and see which prescriptions we have on file. Placing a refill order online is made simple by accessing the reorder section in your account.
You can also call us at 1-800-828-4889 and speak to customer support to place a refill. Our live chat is also a great place to connect with us to place a refill order while you are on the go.
Are prescriptions automatically refilled?
We do not automatically refill prescriptions as there can be cases where you are no longer taking the medication, your doctor has changed your dose, etc. However, we provide a friendly refill reminder service. We will kindly notify you by phone or email as to the best time to place a refill order based on your prescription history.
What is Levemir?
Levemir FlexTouch (insulin detemir) is a prescription medication that is classified as a long-acting insulin.
What is Levemir used for?
It is used for the treatment of type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
How does it work?
It lowers blood glucose by inhibiting hepatic glucose production, stimulating glucose uptake, and regulating glucose metabolism.
How do I use my Levemir FlexTouch?
Before administering your Levemir, you must wash your hands with water and soap. Check the label to ensure you are going to administer the correct insulin. The insulin should clear and colorless
- You will first remove the pen cap and clear the rubber stopper with alcohol.
- You will then remove the protective tab from a new disposable needle and attach it onto your pen (tightly). The needle must be put on straight (important). Never place a disposable needle onto your pen until you are ready to administer the medication.
- Then, you will pull off the big outer needle cap.
- Remove the inner needle cap and dispose of it.
- You will then give an airshot prior to every injection to move any air that may have collected in the cartridge. Turn the dose selector to 2 units.
- Hold your Levemir FlexTouch with the needle pointing upwards. Gently tap the cartridge with your fingers to move any air bubbles to the top.
- Press the push button all the way down/in, with the needle facing upwards. THe dose selector should return to 0. You should see insulin. If you do not see insulin, change the need and attempt the steps again.
- To select your dose, make sure that the dose indicator is at “0”. You cannot select a dose that is larger than the number of doses left in your pen.
Inject subcutaneously into the thighs, abdomen, arms, or buttock. Injection sites should be rotated within the same region to prevent lipodystrophy or localized cutaneous amyloidosis from occurring. Do not inject into skin with lipodystrophy or localized cutaneous amyloidosis.
What dosages are available?
Levemir FlexTouch is only available as a brand (100 units/mL; 3 mL pen). There are 5 pens in each box.
What is the recommended dosage?
Levemir is a long acting insulin, which means you will administer this medication at the same time everyday, regardless of meals. The specific dose differs based on patient factors, refer to your doctor for dosing recommendations.
What is the maximum dosage?
There is no max recommended daily dose.
What if I miss a dose?
A missed dose could result in hyperglycemia. Some symptoms include increased thirst, frequent urination, nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain. Check your blood sugar if you have missed a dose. If it has been roughly 30 minutes since the missed dose, administer the missed dose. Do not double doses. If it has been longer than 30 minutes, monitor your blood glucose levels and call your provider.
What should you know before you take Levemir?
Hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia can occur when changing insulin strength..
Hypersensitivity reactions have occurred and can be serious and life-threatening.
Weight gain can occur.
Injection sites need to be rotated to prevent lipodystrophy (skin thickening or pits at injection site) from occurring.
Hypokalemia can occur (risk if higher in intravenous insulin).
What are the side effects of Levemir?
Some common side effects include:
- Severe hypoglycemia
- Abdominal pain, gastroenteritis
- Flu-like symptoms, pharyngitis , viral respiratory tract infection
Speak to your doctor for a full list of side effects that apply to you if you are taking Levemir FlexTouch.
Does this medication interact with other drugs, foods, or alcohol?
Avoid use with macimorelin and rosiglitazone (Risk Category X).
This is not a full list of potential drug-drug-interactions. Speak to your doctor if you have any concerns about drug-drug-interactions.
How should this medication be stored?
Unopened and unused Levemir pens should be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). Keep the unopened pen protected from light. Do not freeze. If your Levemir FlexTouch has been frozen, do not use it. Do not use your Levemir FlexTouch if the solution is cloudy.
Unopened/unused pens can be stored in the refrigerator until the expiration date.
After it has been 42 days from opening, dispose of your Levemir FlexTouch even if there is still insulin left in the pen.
After you have opened and started using your Levemir FlexTouch you can keep your pen at room temperature, below 30°C (86°F). Keep your Levemir FlexTouch away from direct sunlight.
- Write down the date when you start (opened and used) your Levemir FlexTouch. Your Levemir FlexTouch should be stored in the refrigerator. If unopened and unused, your Levemir pen can be stored until its expiration date. If you have opened and used your Levemir pen, dispose of it after 42 days even if there is insulin left.
- Do not use your insulin if it is cloudy or has been frozen.
- Signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia can include: sweating, hunger, dizziness/lightheadedness, blurred vision, fast heart beat, shakiness, trouble concentrating/confusion, slurred speech, anxiety, irritability, or mood changes.
- If your blood sugar < 70 mg/dL, that is hypoglycemia. Follow the “Rule of 15” if this occurs:
- Consume 15 grams of carbohydrates, which is about 1⁄2 cup of juice or a tablespoon of sugar, honey, or corn syrup.
- Then, wait 15 minutes and re-check your blood sugar. If it is still < 70 mg/dL, repeat the step again.
- If the second check is > 70 mg/dL, consume a small portion of protein afterwards.
- Be sure to check your blood sugar daily and document the readings.
- Do not inject intramuscularly. It should only be administered subcutaneously.
Is Levemir a long acting insulin?
Are Levemir and Lantus the same?
No. Levemir is insulin detemir while Lantus is insulin glargine. Both are long-acting insulins.
Does Levemir FlexTouch have to be refrigerated?
Unopened and unused Levemir pens should be refrigerated at 2°C to 8°C (36°F to 46°F). After you have opened and started using your Levemir FlexTouch you can keep your pen at room temperature, below 30°C (86°F).
Does Levemir FlexTouch cause weight gain?
Yes. Weight gain is a more common side effect of Levemir.
Does Levemir FlexTouch lower blood sugar?