Elocon Ointment Information
Elocon ointment is a topical corticosteroid. It is a prescription-only medication that cannot be shared with others. Also, it is categorized as a potent corticosteroid, implying that it is a strong skin medicine. It is applied to the skin to reduce issues like itching, redness, and illness. Elocon Ointment is generally safe for adults and kids and is prescribed for treatment of psoriasis or dermatitis. It eliminates symptoms of psoriasis like itchy, scaly, pink patches on the affected ares. You can therefore apply it to the scalp, elbows, knees, and any other affected part.
How To Use
It is necessary to use Elocon Ointment the way the doctor prescribes it. If you forget what they said, call to confirm. No kids under two years of age should be treated with Elocon. Note that using excess ointment to treat a child for a long time can affect their hormones. This could then lead to delayed development and swelling of the face. Apply a thin layer of ointment to the affected areas and rub it in to get maximum benefits. Don’t apply it around your eyes. Avoid using for more than five days unless your doctor asks you to.
- A skin allergy
- A bacterial or another secondary infection of the skin
- Acne may develop
- Hair follicles might get infected
- Burning, stinging, itching, tingling
- Excess growth of hair
- Skin atrophy
- Blurred vision
- Stretch marks as the skin continues to soften.
Before you start using Elocon Ointment, ensure that you inform the physician that you have:
- Other skin problems not treated with Elocon. These may include rosacea, acne, dermatitis around the mouth, thinning of skin ( skin atrophy),, genital itch, diaper rash, cold sores, shingles, wounds, chickenpox, warts. Treating with Elocon could worsen these skin conditions
- An allergy to mometasone furoate or another part of Elocon Ointment
- A pregnancy as it is not clear whether this product can harm an unborn fetus
- A breastfed baby as it is not know whether can harm a child
- All other medicines that you are using now.
Tell the doctor if you smoke too. This medication is flammable and so you should stay away from open fire or you could risk severe burns.
Buy Elocon Ointment Online
To purchase Elocon Ointment reasonably, you need to locate the best supplier. The best available is 90DayMeds.com. If you have a valid prescription, call us on 1-800-828-4889 to submit it and place an order for Elocon Ointment. You can also contact our customer care official via our 90DayMeds Chat feature. We would also like you to read a How to Order guide on our website. The maximum amount that can be ordered is a three month supply of medication based on your prescription.
Elocon Ointment is available as a brand medicine. Our brand one is manufactured by Eczacibasi as a product of Turkey. We only have one dosage of 0.1%.
Elocon Ointment Price
Elocon Ointment pricing is lowest on 90DayMeds.com. We offer our 30g item for just $27. If you buy it at a local drugstore in the US, you will pay an estimated retail price of $42. You might pay shipping fees as well. We will ship this product directly to your door to ensure that you keep the time you would spend at a local drugstore. To learn more about us or speak to a customer care agent, call us on 1-800-828-4889.
Elocon Ointment will be shipped from Turkey to the United States within 10 to 18 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a message by email. No shipping fees will be charged.