Desowen Ointment information
Desowen ointment is also called denoside ointment. Its work is to stop the body from producing substances that trigger inflammation. It is a topical medicine for treating itching, irritation and rashes caused by allergies, psoriasis or eczema. Desowen Ointment can be prescribed for any other purpose the doctor has.
How To Use
Desowen Ointment should not be used by minors or any person under the age of eighteen years. You need to apply your ointment twice or thrice a day. This is a topical medicine that should be applied directly to the ailing areas of your skin. Avoid areas closer to the mouth, eyes, nose, groin or armpits. A small amount of this ointment is enough to cure your skin; a lot will not cure it faster. Just use the amount your doctor recommends. Avoid covering treated areas. If you don’t notice a change after two weeks of treatment, call the doctor. Use often to receive maximum benefits from your Desowen Ointment.
Desowen Ointment can cause the following common side effects:
- Your skin may dry out, peel or form scales
- You may have acne or skin rash
- Stretch marks may appear
- You might develop a burning or stinging feeling in treated areas of your skin
- Itching or irritation might worsen
- You might develop folliculitis
- The skin tone around treated areas might become lighter.
Be sure to report severe side effects to your doctor.
Prior to using this ointment, ensure that you can do it safely. Thus, inform your doctor that you have:
- An allergy to desonide
- An allergy to foods, related drugs, chemicals or any other thing. Let them know the symptoms you experience
- An infection affecting the same areas of skin you want to treat
- Diabetes as this steroid medicine can raise the level of glucose in your blood
- A pregnancy or a plan to have a baby as it is not clear whether desonide can harm a fetus
- A breastfed baby. If you end up using this ointment, always clean your breasts prior to nursing the baby
Buy Desowen ointment online
Desowen Ointment is easy and inexpensive to buy online at 90DayMeds.com. If you have a valid prescription from your medical doctor, contact us to submit it and place an order. We can communicate with you by phone on 1-800-828-4889 or you can click our 90-Day Meds Chat tool. We also have a How to Order guide with tips on how to make a purchase and you need to check it out. The maximum amount that can be ordered is a three month supply of medication based on your prescription.
We provide a generic version of this medicine. Our generic is manufactured by Pharmascience Inc.as a product of Canada. The item is available as a single dosage form of 0.05%.
Desowen Ointment Price
The lowest price for Desowen Ointment can be found on 90DayMeds.com. We sell 60g for $84 only. The same product is sold for an average retail price of $212.30 at a local drugstore in the US. Thus, if you decide to purchase these on our site you will reserve $128.3. This is a good amount to save, and you will keep even more cash because the item will be shipped directly to your door. To discover more about us or talk to a customer care agent, call 1-800-828-4889.
Desowen Ointment will be shipped from Canada to the US in 7 to 10 business days. Once shipped, you will receive a notification by email. There will be no shipping fees.