Caverject is a medicine for treating impotence or erectile dysfunction. It is therefore a medicine for men. Note that your doctor has the right to prescribe it for other health issues.
Prior to using Caverject, make sure you are not allergic to alprostadil. Also, let the doctor know that you have:
- An allergy to drugs, foods or other chemicals
- A condition so severe that your doctor has told you to stop having sexual intercourse
- A deformed penis or another penile problem that has caused you to get a penile implant
- Polycythemia, thrombocythemia or a related health condition
- Leukemia, sickle cell anemia or multiple myeloma
- A heath condition that could increase your odds of having a painful erection or an erection that won’t go away for more than four hours.
- Any prescribed or non-prescribed medicine you are using.
Make sure you use your Caverject injection or alprostadil injection the way it is prescribed by the doctor. To use, wash your hands well and dry them. Without shaking the device, attach a new needle and ensure it is not bent. If it’s bent, discard it rather than try to straighten it out. Then give yourself a injection dose and press the site to keep it from developing a bruise. Press for five minutes or until the bleeding stops. Discard your needle responsibly.
If you notice that your Caverject solution is cloudy or leaky, discard it. A solution that has changed color or has particles should be discarded too. The next time you give yourself an injection, pick the other side of your penis. Note that this medicine is used only when you want to have an erection so as to have sexual intercourse. There is no way you can miss a dose.
The most common side effect of Caverject is penile pain. If you notice the following side effects, call the doctor:
- Signs of an allergy
- Irritation, redness, swelling or tenderness of the injection site
- Swelling of your leg veins
- Breathing difficulty
- Terrible headache, dizziness, passing out
- Chest pain or pressure
- Quick heartbeats
- Strange bleeding or bruising
- Painful erections that goes on for more than four hours.
Buy Caverject Online
Caverject is available online cheaply on 90DayMeds.com if you have a valid prescription. Just call 1-800-828-4889 to submit your prescription and order Caverject. Alternatively, click on our 90-Day Meds Chat tool to hold a direct discussion with one of our customer care officials. We also have a How to Order page you could read to understand how our service works. The maximum amount that can be ordered is a three month supply of medication based on your prescription.
We offer a brand medicine only. Our brand medicine, Caverject Kit, is made by Pfizer Inc as a product of the United Kingdom and Canada. The items are available in these dosages: Caverject Kit 10mcg and Caverject Kit 20mcg.
90DayMeds.com has the most affordable Caverject pricing. Each 20mcg vial is sold for $49. If you decide to get this vial at a drugstore in the U.S, you will pay an average retail price of $151.65. Thus, you will put away $102.65. Caverject will be shipped to your door so you don’t wait for hours at the local drugstore. To discover more about us or to talk directly to our sales agent, call 1-800-828-4889.
Caverject will be shipped from the UK or Canada to the U.S in 7 to 10 business days. Once shipped, we will notify you via an email message. There will be zero shipping fees.
CODE:* minimum order of $