Carafate Suspension Information
Carafate suspension is a cure for gastrointestinal or GI ulcers. It is a liquid form of sucralfate tablets. It is taken safely by most people. However, if you are sixty-five years or older, you should use sucralfate oral suspension with care.
How To Use
Carafate suspension or sucralfate oral suspension must be taken exactly as ordered by the doctor. However, to take it successfully, don’t eat any food or drink anything at all. Shake your liquid prior to the use and then measure the dose carefully. There is a measuring device that will come with your Carafate suspension. You can get it at a local drugstore if your medicine comes with none.
If you are taking antacids to relieve your ulcers, then don’t take them 30 minutes prior to or after taking Carafate Suspension. Also, take any other medicine two hours after Carafate to ensure they are properly absorbed into the bloodstream. Ensure that you don’t skip your doses and if you do, take them the soonest possible. However, skip the forgotten doses if you are about to take your next-planned dose.
Carafate suspension is likely to cause constipation as a common side effect. If you notice severe side effects, report these immediately:
- Signs of an allergy, including itching, rashes, blisters, swelling or peeling of skin. It might also include fever, wheezing, chest tightness or throat irritation that makes swallowing difficult.
- Signs of a high blood glucose level. These include confusion, drowsiness, flushing, frequent urination or quick breathing among others.
Prior to taking your Carafate suspension, tell the doctor that you have:
- A sucralfate allergy
- An allergy to other drugs, foods or chemicals
- Other medicines you are taking, including prescribed, non-prescribed or herbal ones
- A pregnancy or a baby who is breastfeeding.
- Kidney issues as this medicine can make them worse
- Diabetes as while taking Carafate suspension, your blood glucose levels must be checked often.
Buy Carafate Suspension Online
Carafate Suspension is sold cheaply on 90DayMeds.com. If you have a valid prescription, call us on 1-800-828-48889 to submit it and place your Carafate Suspension order. Another method is to start a chat with our customer care agent by clicking our live chat tool. We also have a How to Order page we would like you to read. The maximum amount that can be ordered is a three month supply of medication based on your prescription.
Carafate Suspension is available as a brand medicine. Our brand medication, Sulcrate Suspension Plus, is made by Apltalis Pharma as a product of Canada. We have it in a dosage form of 1gm/5ml.
Carafate Suspension Price
We ensure that our Carafate Suspension price is low. We sell our 500ml for $103.60. If you buy the same quantity at a local drugstore in the US, you would pay $. Thus, you would save $ by getting Carafate Suspension on our website. We will also ship it directly to your door so you don’t wait for hours at the local drugstore. Call us on 1-800-828-4889 to gather more details about our service or to talk to a sales agent.
We will ship Carafate Suspension from Canada to the US in 7 to 10 business days. Once shipped, we will send you an email notification. There will be zero shipping fees.