The following questions and answers represent the most commonly asked questions about the products and services offered by 90-Day Meds. If what follows does not answer your question(s), contact one of our Customer Care reps at 1-800–828-4889, or via Live Chat from Monday to Friday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM PST and we will be delighted to assist you.
COMMON MEDICATION AND ORDER RELATED QUESTIONS
- How do I place an order with 90-Day Meds?
- Is a prescription required to order medication from 90-Day Meds?
- How do I send my prescription (Rx) evidence to 90-Day Meds?
- How much medication can I order at once?
- Is 90-Day Meds a pharmacy?
- Are the pharmacies that 90-Day Meds dispenses medications from licensed?
- Can medication dispensed to me by 90-Day Meds be returned?
- Does 90-Day Meds have a licensed pharmacist to counsel me?
- How is it that prices from 90-Day Meds are so much lower than my local drugstore?
- Can my prescription be filled with a generic version of my medication if my prescription is written for brand?
- Is a brand medication better than its generic equivalent?
COMMON SHIPPING AND PAYMENT RELATED QUESTIONS
- Will 90-Day Meds accept my insurance?
- How much is shipping fee?
- What mail/courier does 90-Day Meds use to ship my order?
- Can 90-Day Meds ship overnight?
- How many days does it take for the order to be delivered once shipped?
- What if I have not received my order even after 3 weeks?
- Who do I call if I have a question after receiving my order?
- What if an item is not in stock?
- What currency are orders priced and charged?
- What payment methods can you accept?
- When am I billed/charged?
- Are there any additional taxes or duties applied to my bill?
- I’m still a bit nervous about ordering from overseas. Do you offer a way I can try your service risk-free?
COMMON MEDICATION AND ORDER RELATED ANSWERS
1. How Do I place an order with 90-Day Meds?
Placing an order with 90-Day Meds is easy. Visit the following link for detailed instructions on various ways you can place an order.
2. Is a prescription required to order medication from 90-Day Meds?
We care about your health and you need to realize that consuming prescription medications without a prescription is risky. We will never compromise patient health and safety so, yes, a prescription is required. But we have good news; once you place your order we will work with you, your pharmacy, or your health care practitioner to obtain a copy/image of your prescription for our file. IN SHORT: PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE NOW AND WE WILL OBTAIN THE PRESCRIPTION PRIOR TO DISPENSING.
Visit the following link to learn how easy it is to get your prescription to us.
4. How much medication can I order at once?
Due to FDA’s policy of allowing importation of 90-day supply of medications for personal use, we do not dispense more than 90-day supply at a time. Of course, you can order less as long as we can dispense it without opening a sealed package. If the medication you are ordering is available as a pack of 30, you can order 30 but not less. In some cases, the medication comes in a bottle of 100 tablets/capsules and in these cases we would dispense 100 and not 90 to ensure you are shipped a sealed bottle without it being tempered with before it is shipped to you.
5. Is 90-Day Meds a pharmacy?
90-Day Meds is an International Prescription Referral Service (“IPS”). We arrange prescription and OTC products on your behalf from the best pharmacies around the world. Currently, we dispense medications from Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Singapore, Turkey, and India.
7. Can medications dispensed to me by 90-Day Meds be returned?
Once medication has left the pharmacy it cannot, by law, be re-stocked and dispensed to another patient even if the package was never opened or unsealed. However, 90-Day Meds® offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with the product or service simply call us and talk to a Patient Care Specialist who will be happy to assist you and ensure you are 100% satisfied.
8. Does 90-Day Meds have a licensed pharmacist to counsel me?
Yes, our staff pharmacist is available during regular business hours to answer medication related questions for our patients. To consult with our pharmacist, you must be an existing patient who has ordered medications from us.
9. How is it that prices from 90-Day Meds are so much lower than my local drugstore?
As USA is a free market economy, pharmaceutical suppliers can charge any amount of money for the product that they choose. The situation is a bit different outside of the US. In countries like Canada, India and Turkey, prices of medications are controlled by the the governments. As a result, pharmaceutical companies selling in many countries outside the USA have to sell medications at a government mandated affordable price. Since we source our medications from these countries, we are able to make these lower prices available to our patients in the US.
10. Can my prescription be filled with a generic version of my medication if my prescription is written for brand?
At 90-Day Meds we clearly show you the product you are choosing to buy. Brand medications and their generic equivalents are listed separately on the same page and are clearly marked as such.
We can substitute a generic for a brand where the physician has prescribed the brand as long as the physician has not stated “Dispense As Written” or “DAW” on the prescription. Generic can always be dispensed when the prescription is written under the generic name as long as the generic is available.
11. Is a brand medication better than its generic equivalent?
Both, a brand and its generic equivalent, contain the same chemical or active ingredient. However, there can be and almost always is a difference in the “fillers” used in the manufacturing of the brand and its generic equivalent. Some patients may experience side effects when using the generic that were not evident when they were taking the branded version of a medication. These adverse side effects can result from the “fillers”. You should always consult your doctor or pharmacist when switching from a brand to a generic.
All applications to FDA for drug approvals are made under the generic name. Brand name is the name given to it by the pharmaceutical company for marketing purposes after approval.
COMMON SHIPPING AND PAYMENT RELATED ANSWERS
12. Will 90-Day Meds accept my insurance?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept insurance. However we will give you an official receipt in case it can qualify for a reimbursement from your insurer. We are also unable to adjudicate with U.S. insurance providers.
15. Can 90-Day Meds ship overnight?
Unfortunately we are unable to ship overnight. We can Express Ship medications if the source of medication is Canadian pharmacy and not one of our overseas dispensers. Estimated delivery time for Express Shipping option is 3 to 5 business days.
16. How many days does it take for the order to be delivered once shipped?
As your medications are being shipped internationally where you are saving more than 75%, you will need to be a bit patient. Orders normally ship within 48 hours of all documents being available to our pharmacy (prescriptions, payment information etc.). Once shipped, it normally takes 10-12 business days for an order to reach your home anywhere in the U.S. However in some rare cases it has taken up to 21 days. An example of this would be around Christmas time when the mail service is experiencing higher than normal volume of packages.
17. What if I have not received my order even after 3 weeks?
In very few instances, packages do not make it to their intended destination within the expect time-frame. It could be due to bad weather, postal delays from the source country or some other uncontrollable factor such as a strike by postal workers. In such cases, we have an almost perfect solution for you. If you have not received your order in 3 weeks after you placed it, please call our Patient Care Specialist and we will arrange to re-ship a new parcel to you free of charge.
18. Who do I call if I have a question after receiving my order?
Please feel free to call our pharmacist or our Customer Care agents at our toll free number 1-800–828-4889 during our normal business hours and we will be happy to assist you.
24. I’m still a bit nervous about ordering my medications from overseas. Do you offer a way I can try your service risk-free?
90-Day Meds® provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Under this Guarantee, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product that you received you will get a 100% refund on the order. We will ask you to return the product to us. We understand that trying something new is not always easy so we are more than happy to offer this guarantee. We know you will be satisfied. We are confident that you will love the great low prices and the high quality products and will become a life-long client of 90-Day Meds®.